refridgerator ?

bassbug

I noticed last night the ice cream seemed really soft and thought the freezer door on the fridge got left cracked open checked tonight still really soft. What's the best thing to do add a freon? (spelling?) Get it checked by service call?

Tnscooter63

Check the defrost timer, and maybe the thermostat relay on the freezer coils. You can google it with the model # on how to change or check.

mike243

Whats the model#?.is both fans & compressor running?. In the frezzer is there frost all over the back panel?.if its low on freon most of the time that means go shopping depending on age

bassbug

sorry been real busy seems both fans are running not any frost build up the model # is WRT21S4AW0 I bought it new in 2002 and it seems the bottom is keeping plenty cool ?? I haven't had time to search for the problem I'm just about to see if I can find any info thanks for the replies

mike243

Frigidaire ifthe compressor is running,pull the frezzer panel loose ,if little or no frost buy a new fridge,most get freon leaks & costs more to fix than to buy new.