Reelfoot?

bible

I have been reading some posts from West Tennessee about water levels. I was wondering what the levels are on Reelfoot right now. I have a trip planned after Christmas to hunt it ans was just curious what the levels and ducks were like right now.

osduck5

Just spent 3 days there and the water level is 32 and a half inches low, according to what they said at the lodge. Monday alot of ducks flying high not working, Tuesday was a very good day, yesterday, weather moving in and nothing was in the sky. Good luck on your hunt.

bible

Just heard from our guide and his blind has water. How are the ducks on Reelfoot after that front moved through up north. We are hunting next Friday and Saturday. Starting to get excited.

bible

Hey everyone. Heading out n the morning for reelfoot for a few days hunting. How is the snowfall level out that way. We are coming from East Tennessee. Any info. on ducks to would be great

rem270

Snow will be gone by the time you get here.

My buddy has gave up on his blind for a while and is killing more off the lake. Maybe some new birds will make it down here pretty quick.

Good Luck

Latest posts