Recommendations on a Ky outfitter?

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
Want to start doing some out of state hunting. Been talking with a guy in Arizona for a Coues hunt and another in Saskatchewan both are bucket list hunts for me. Like to get my feet wet close to home with an early season Ky hunt. Not a big fan of velvet bucks so that doesn't really play into the time frame of the hunt.

Nitehunter17

Clay cornelius. He is an awesome guys. Owns B&G christen outfitters in crofton ky. I hunted with him last year and killed a 138 inch ten pt with my bow and that was a smaller deer for his place. Pm me and i can give you more info and his number

Roost 1

Nitehunter17":11tzrzgm said:
Clay cornelius. He is an awesome guys. Owns B&G christen outfitters in crofton ky. I hunted with him last year and killed a 138 inch ten pt with my bow and that was a smaller deer for his place. Pm me and i can give you more info and his number

I f you were a member of the drury brothers crew Clay might of let you hunt a bigger deer... Just saying.

Rackseeker

Roost 1":cwx1297k said:
Nitehunter17":cwx1297k said:

I f you were a member of the drury brothers crew Clay might of let you hunt a bigger deer... Just saying.

Thats what I have seen with a couple outfitters, one in Alabama and in Illinois.

Latest posts