recommendation for inexpensive AR scope

REN

looking for an inexpensive but useful scope for an AR, doesnt have to be a hunting scope but really just looking for something to plink and have fun with out to 100yds or so. Prefer magnification rather then a red dot style. Looking at under $100 (lol i know)

Anyone have something cheap that has held up in the 4x or 2x9x and isnt like looking through a coke bottle?

skipperbrown

Euro optic has a nice US Optics 3x12x42 first focal plane scope for $300, free shipping, lifetime warranty. Sweet deal for a US Optics scope.

PillsburyDoughboy

For a hundred bucks I'd try Cabela's or Bass Pro's house brands. At least if you didn't like it you could take it back without much hassle.
I think this is pretty good advice right here. My son has bought several of the Cabelas Brand in that price range and has been really happy with them. Mind you he is not doing any serious deer hunting at twilight and its not on heavy kickers. Just on some Ar style rifles and low kicking Bolt guns for plinking and pleasure. They seem to be holding up pretty good and he seems happy with them.

PillsburyDoughboy

I ended up getting a 2-7x32 vortex crossfire. Got it pretty cheap and while I hate vortex at least I can send it in WHEN it breaks for free :)
Be sure to hang onto the warranty paperwork. Most used piece of paper in the outdoor industry. They are garbage.

BuckWild

Know it's late but Monstrum Tactical has this fixed 3x30mm with mount for $79.
If you are an email subscriber, $59.
I have two of their scopes and are pleased with them. Lifetime warranty.

Appalachian American

Limited-time deal: Vortex Optics Crossfire II Second Focal Plane, 1-inch Tube Riflescopes https://a.co/d/5F6GhBO

1669383433232.png

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

PillsburyDoughboy

Honestly for the pricepoint I would consider this one. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-ar-rifle-scope . Would be leaps and bounds ahead of anything Vortex puts out. If the budjet was higher Leupold for $300. Just watch the Video of how EACH and every Leupold scope is made and tested BEFORE it leaves the factory. And it carries the same lifetime warranty that vortex does. I have literally dropped Leupold Scopes out of a tree (yes I know dumb) and bent the tube and had them fix them free of charge.

Latest posts