Recommend a Good Whitetail Outfitter (Archery)

Wiley

I don't know if they are still in business but of so DO NOT consider Horseshoe Hills Outfitters. I won a bowhunt for Kansas whitetail a few years back and if I had known what I do now I would not have even taken the free 5 day hunt.

TN1BUCK

Me and my buddy hunted Tommy's place this season. Burned 6 or 7 points. I could give comments on our hunt if someone was interested just PM me.

Bone Collector

I've never been on a guided whitetail hunt so I haven't much to offer for recommendations. But I do know of a sprouting, relatively new outfitter near my place in Ohio. Dresbach Outdoors. The family has been farming the ground for a long time and in the last few years it appears one of the boys opened a guiding service, built a lodge, and seem to be doing it the right way. Might be worth a glance while you're doing your search.
i'm gonna have to check them out. My dad lives in Columbus (Powell). Been wanting to come up and hunt but don't know how to go about it. Outfitter, or DIY Public.

Ski

i'm gonna have to check them out. My dad lives in Columbus (Powell). Been wanting to come up and hunt but don't know how to go about it. Outfitter, or DIY Public.

Yeah my place is about an hour due south of Columbus. If you want to give it a try, I'd be happy to show you around some lesser hit public grounds. There are lots of public areas up there. Most people flock to Wayne National Forest so many of the state forests get somewhat ignored. Good bucks in all of them. The herd density is not nearly as high as here in TN, so you're not going to see a lot of deer. But the quality & age structure is incredible.

You are going to ave to give me more info.
What kind of hunt are you looking for?
If it's a bow hunt, is it for a P/Y class?
B/C class?
or a challenging doe/buck in a high pressure public land area?

How cheap?

How much are you willing to spend?

ANY DIY? Meals? Driving?

Would you like Tennessee Public?

Latest posts