Quota hunt draws

TimberMan

Im ready. I know I won't be drawn this year unless they mess up this draw like the duck blind draw, but we will see.

Carlos

I would assume it's gotta be any day. I have to put in for days off so the earlier the better. That way nobody can beat me to the dates.
Here's what I do, it may work for you as well.

Put in for the days off as needed for the hunts you applied for, as if you drew them all.
Then, if you were unsuccessful for some, just cancel the request.

This way you can have your PTO requests in around the time you email the quota hunt application.

Mb423

Here's what I do, it may work for you as well.

Put in for the days off as needed for the hunts you applied for, as if you drew them all.
Then, if you were unsuccessful for some, just cancel the request.

This way you can have your PTO requests in around the time you email the quota hunt application.
Between the deer and elk hunts I applied for, I would have to request off 2 months worth of PTO haha

Definitely a good idea to ensure you get the time pre approved though. That would suck to miss out on a draw hunt. Hopefully they will send results next week sometime.

Savage Knight

Between the deer and elk hunts I applied for, I would have to request off 2 months worth of PTO haha

Definitely a good idea to ensure you get the time pre approved though. That would suck to miss out on a draw hunt. Hopefully they will send results next week sometime
Had an old boss that askin for time off was like pulling teeth! The first time I asked he tried giving me a hard time about it "oh I don't know" I told him "look I don't think you understand, I'm not ASKING you I'm TELLING you I will not be here on these days! so you can approve it or I'll burn my points" I keep my points low to use as leverage 😁 I'll burn them in a second for a draw hunt.

Latest posts