Quiver??

m.Creek

I'm wanting to replace my quivers. There's to many options these days. I'm currently using the Rage Cage on 2 of my bows. Anyone have a suggestion on a removable quiver.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bobthebowhunter

I think I'm gonna get the trophy ridge one that has the led's. I think the lights are kinda gimmicky, but it couldn't hurt and the price is good. Looks like it has plenty of adjustment too.

If I had my druthers I'd try the "Tight Spot" but I can't bring myself to spend $150 for and dang quiver.

swd

bobthebowhunter":2girxju1 said:
I think I'm gonna get the trophy ridge one that has the led's. I think the lights are kinda gimmicky, but it couldn't hurt and the price is good. Looks like it has plenty of adjustment too.

If I had my druthers I'd try the "Tight Spot" but I can't bring myself to spend $150 for and dang quiver.

I second that on the Tight Spot. I have a Trophy Ridge Lite 1 with the LEDs. Never used the lights, but I do like the quiver.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
If you're interested....I sold my Bowtech and am parting it out. I will sell the Tight Spot on mine for $75 shipped. It's Mossy Oak Break up Camo. Excellent condition

tree_ghost

I bought that one also this year. I tell you what I have used the light on top of the quiver way more than I ever thought I would. Really like that that quiver and it's quick detach system. Very simple