Question?

Gronk

Could have just asked this:

Any of you fellas have a son that never listens to a word out of your mouth when giving an instruction on how to do something?
Like they won’t listen because they think you don’t have a clue what your talking about.
Exactly

Wildcat

Supporter
I don't have any kids but I have learned from others that the kids never really listen to anything until they have one of their own. Some still don't ever after they are 50.

mrjim43

Dad always said..three way to do things.......the right way...the wrong way..... and then Your way......... Go ahead hard head. Life is full of hard knocks that you have yourself doing........ But a good teacher ........I know for Im living proof of that:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BMan

Any of you fellas have a son that never listens to a word out of your mouth when giving an instruction on how to do something?
Like they won’t listen because they think you don’t have a clue what your talking about.

Is your son a teenager? If so, the answer to your question is "all of us."

GnashviLLe

Supporter
My 8 year old daughter pisses me off boy.....mostly because she is EXACTLY like me.
She's a hard-headed son of a gun but yes she is going through a "hears every word i say, goes in one ear and right out the other" phase.
Great kid overall, just doesn't like to listen very well

TNGunsmoke

With my son, it was "I know, I know" every time we told him anything, and even if he "listened" he was gonna do it his way. Teaching him to drive was entertaining to say the least.

gtk

Administrator
Staff member
I will put good $$'s up, on a bet that I have the hard-headedest son in the world. From about 14 on, he knew everything and I didnt know anything. He's the expert at everything. He would argue with a fence post. He is the most arrogant cocky know-it-all young man i've ever met. He has more confidence in what hes doing than anyone i've ever seen, even if he's doing it wrong. He's finishing up his commercial pilots license.

He's 24 now, and is just now coming around.

He is the type that has to learn from his mistakes, and lord, has he made plenty ...

mike243

I did have 1 but somewhere along the line he changed, great son except for the notion that the virus shots are a scam by the government that causes cancer and blood clots , other than that we see eye to eye, couldnt love a kid anymore er I mean a 38 year old kid lol

Latest posts