Question..

rdl65

Eric Kilby said:
The post about the host being killed got me wondering ... If a married woman invited you over to spend the night and you was single ... Would you? Her Husband out of town or whatever the case might be?

I am not proud to say it, but I have, when I was much younger and dumber. I did a lot of crazy things in my younger days.

Bowdacious

To spend the night with her in her bed would be wrong. There is no misdeed in simply staying at a friends house. I have stayed with friends many times as a houseguest only. Being a houseguest isn't adultery. Having an affair is. There is a difference.

waynesworld

Bowdacious what you say is true but I would not go stay at a house while the husband is away unless the husband asked me to and then I would be extremely careful not to get into possible slippery situations. I know a lot of good friends that made that mistake.

Bowdacious

waynesworld said:
Bowdacious what you say is true but I would not go stay at a house while the husband is away unless the husband asked me to and then I would be extremely careful not to get into possible slippery situations. I know a lot of good friends that made that mistake.
I can see where people would get themselves in trouble if they have ulterior motives but with my friends, its no different than me staying at a girlfriend's house. It could be that my male friends respect me and know that I would kill em and bury them in the back yard if they tried anything with me. I would be pissed if someone thought I was that kind if woman.

Latest posts