QB Battle at ALABAMA

Bamamonts

I think the job is wide open and the best qb will win. I think Simpson will win the job. I think he will progress well through the offseason.

PillsburyDoughboy

I think the job is wide open and the best qb will win. I think Simpson will win the job. I think he will progress well through the offseason.
I tend to think in that direction as well. But Saban does this almost every season. He monitors the progress of his players all throughout the season and puts the best product out on the field on gameday. Not making predictions in February like some schools do thinking they have the best person for the position already. There is a reason they call it development. Development happens over time. And its a long way till the season starts and he knows it.

Spurhunter

He monitors the progress of his players all throughout the season and puts the best product out on the field on gameday.
Wow! What a unique approach! If only all the other coaches did this instead of putting their worst players on the field on game day! Do you ever read the garbage you type before you hit submit? You truly are the epitome of a low IQ bammer.

PillsburyDoughboy

Wow! What a unique approach! If only all the other coaches did this instead of putting their worst players on the field on game day! Do you ever read the garbage you type before you hit submit? You truly are the epitome of a low IQ bammer.
Did you just read what you typed? If you want to go there about low IQ. Wow if only other coaches did that? Have you read what other coaches have been yapping about during the offseason? They are already bragging about who they have in the starter position without evaluating other potential candidates. Not smart. Roll Tide.

PillsburyDoughboy

pink unicorn
revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Spurhunter

Did you just read what you typed? If you want to go there about low IQ. Wow if only other coaches did that? Have you read what other coaches have been yapping about during the offseason? They are already bragging about who they have in the starter position without evaluating other potential candidates. Not smart. Roll Tide.
Yeah. They're not smart. They make $MILLIONS to coach football, but they know nothing. You, on the other hand, posting on tndeer from the trailer park are a football GENIUS! 🤣🤣🤣

deerfanatic

Every coach "evaluates" all year long and almost no coach names a starter unless it's a soon to be nfl draft pick for that year and been an entrenched starter for 2 or 3 years. The approach saban uses on that isn't new, novel or his or cutting edge. It's standardized across college footbal. Just like not telling injuries and stuff like that.

Spurhunter

The approach saban uses on that isn't new, novel or his or cutting edge. It's standardized across college footbal.
You and every other sane individual with an IQ over 50 understands this, but PillsburyDoofus is neither. If Saban had a presser today to announce that you must drink fluids to avoid dehydration, PDB would be emailing all the medical journals notifying them of this "breaking news".

deerfanatic

You and every other sane individual with an IQ over 50 understands this, but PillsburyDoofus is neither. If Saban had a presser today to announce that you must drink fluids to avoid dehydration, PDB would be emailing all the medical journals notifying them of this "breaking news".
Oh I know and most of the time resist the urge to even reply to anything he puts up about bama or any of the negative garbage he likes to say about UT but that one was just so duh I couldn't help it

Trey13

Who? I don't know you at all (thank god) but I'd put my 9 year old son up against you to do a IQ test.

Trey13

Yeah. They're not smart. They make $MILLIONS to coach football, but they know nothing. You, on the other hand, posting on tndeer from the trailer park are a football GENIUS! 🤣🤣🤣
He wears a helmet all day every day and slobbers all over himself. Be easy on the lil fella

PillsburyDoughboy

Who? I don't know you at all (thank god) but I'd put my 9 year old son up against you to do a IQ test.
You do realize you are showing your ignorance right now don't you? Because IQ is not about comparing a 59 year olds IQ to a 9 year olds. Sometimes I feel like I am playing poker with my brothers kids on here. Geeze

Latest posts