Push day............

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I almost went hunting this morning.
One reason is I just wanted to go before the rains hit tomorrow.
Another reason is my son is working in Obion yesterday and today and yesterday he said there were ducks everywhere.

Decided to just come to work.

He just text and said he hasn't seen this many ducks & geese in years down there.
Said ducks EVERYWHERE and geese by the thousands. :bash:

Dunno if any of them will go to Gooch but I sure wish I had went to find out.

Displaced_Vol

Story of my life.
Watching the weather while getting ready for work this morning and this huge dump of rain we're going to get this weekend looks a lot more winter like up in MO, IL & KS. It's still tough for me to be optimistic when our 10 day had highs 50+ every single day...

spoonie

I got a report yesterday of the guys seeing a bunch of birds around yesterday in Obion, going to give it a try tomorrow and maybe Saturday depending on weather.

Dodge Man

I hunted yesterday and it was one of the slowest days so far this season. We saw very few ducks, most were Pintails and never work the bottoms I hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bgoodman30

Heard they left black Bayou yesterday. The water is falling out around Gooch so I would think they would leave there too.

Seems like some mallards left us and we got a few more pintails and teal. Lots of changes coming. Definitely with the water coming they won't withstand much pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dodge Man

RUGER":3vb4kkgi said:
I almost went hunting this morning.
One reason is I just wanted to go before the rains hit tomorrow.
Another reason is my son is working in Obion yesterday and today and yesterday he said there were ducks everywhere.

Decided to just come to work.

He just text and said he hasn't seen this many ducks & geese in years down there.
Said ducks EVERYWHERE and geese by the thousands. :bash:

Dunno if any of them will go to Gooch but I sure wish I had went to find out.

Sounds like Gooch was slow today, Latest reports blind 30 only killed 2 ducks today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bgoodman30

I'm guessing ducks are bouncing all over West TN. Buddy down by Chickasaw is having by far their best week of season.

Latest posts