Push day

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Everything I have ever heard or read tells me today should be a great day to duck hunt.
Artic blast coming in everything locked up in the north and we still got open water.
Hope everyone limits out.
Good luck and be safe.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Hawk

New ducks yesterday. Left house @ 11 am back home 3:30. Five man mallard limit and six green wing teal.

tickweed

I hope especially with falling temperatures and this North wind. But with the Moon being 3/4 full they may pass us. Most major pushes occur under the cover of Darkness. I don't know how many times I waited on a push and it never seemed to happen Hope So

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Never fired a shot at Camden today. Some going on around us, but nothing wanted to work into our hole. Didn't see that many flying around looking either.

Trapper

We went this morning and busted a big hole . Then started putting decoys out got my foot hung up and fell, ended up soaked. My waders was frozen solid before we got back to the truck. I had to get my son to pull them off of me .

Bgoodman30

It came to fruition, wave after wave of new ducks poured in Saturday right in front of the front with the north wind right off the MS river just like they're supposed too... It was the biggest true north wind push I️ have seen in recent history. It seems like lately birds show up day before the front on the south wind and sit tight when the north wind blows...? We put a pretty good beating on them... They were still pouring in when we got out of there.. Hopefully enough to keep a hole open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts