Pulled cameras out today

Knothead

It's always depressing to pull cameras out, realizing it's another 9 months or so before season starts again, but it's fun to look through the pics that have been taken since season ended. Thought this was a cool pic (no pun intended).
8343E375-6B8D-4ACD-B9DC-564A1D542477.jpeg

JeepKuntry

Love snow pics. I think it's because they are somewhat rare here. Am I the only one who puts cameras out after season? I have 6 out right now. Put them in some spots I marked and didn't get to hunt or only hunted a couple of times.

flyinpro

On thing I'm dealing with is giving up our KY lease to hunt public in TN next season. I like leaving my cams up for personal punishment! Its mentality punishing to see the nice bucks I missed.

Spurhunter

Am I the only one who puts cameras out after season? I have 6 out right now. Put them in some spots I marked and didn't get to hunt or only hunted a couple of times.
Nope. I went out Thursday and moved a camera and put new batteries in the ones that needed them. I like to see what made it through the season. I'll leave them out another couple weeks on my deer lease, then move them to my turkey lease to see what the turkey numbers are looking like.

DoubleRidge

Love snow pics. I think it's because they are somewhat rare here. Am I the only one who puts cameras out after season? I have 6 out right now. Put them in some spots I marked and didn't get to hunt or only hunted a couple of times.

I keep our cameras going into the spring...once the majority of bucks shed then I'll pull them all....clean them up...pull batteries...etc.....then mid summer they go back up.

JeepKuntry

I plan to leave my cameras until turkey season. That way I can pull them and also eliminate areas that don't have turkey pics.

JCDEERMAN

I'll pull ours next time I go out. Yank batteries, clean cameras and store away. I'll get 5 or so out for finding where the turkeys are hanging out for the season, but then they'll go back in storage until August.