Public Land Signal Mountain TN

Rdh5832

Hey Guys,
I'm new to the site. I'm looking for some public land to hunt near Signal Mountain TN. I'm aware of Prentice Cooper but if anyone knows of any other public land in the area I would greatly appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Russ

ColeManRN

as of Sunday morning, 29 bucks had been taken at Prentice Cooper. Called this one in with my buddy on the rifle.

Attachments

• 8E3CCEF4-7635-4033-9234-B97314449828.jpeg
    8E3CCEF4-7635-4033-9234-B97314449828.jpeg
    542.1 KB · Views: 254

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
They sold off a tract across the lake from Prentice Cooper on Aetna Mountain, recently. Don't even recall what the WMA's name was, anymore.

I'd check the interactive TWRA and TVA maps, online.

Mattt

Well I'll say this if I lived that close I'd hunt the coop exclusively there's enough ground and enough privat bordering it that's it's a hidden gem. Get off the top get in shape and hunt the sides. Enough ground there to stay busy. Ran around there alot when I was younger, waterfalls, caves hardwoods funnels ag nearby crap even anti hunters in the river side that feed and let them get old. Really overlooked because every turd in Chattanooga walks in and shoots a year and a half old 4pt

ColeManRN

Not every turd cares what it scores. A 4 pt is a trophy to some turds there that have no where else to hunt. Don't be a hater because everyone else doesn't follow your trophy style
Not every turd cares what it scores. A 4 pt is a trophy to some turds there that have no where else to hunt. Don't be a hater because everyone else doesn't follow your trophy style .
I agree! This was my buddies second or third time ever deer hunting. I used to hunt in central Alabama with my dad but he passed about 3 years ago. Haven't been hunting since he left us. Getting the opportunity to put my best friend on a deer and watch him through this experience has been one of the best times of my life. Could've been a coyote and we still would've celebrated.

Latest posts