• Help Support TNDeer:

Pruitt fired

JeepKuntry

Fired for cause, with Fulmer retiring. So the new AD is going to be in charge of the coaching search. Fulmer stepping downs shows how far the violations may go.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Bambi Buster

Sportsing.jpg

Displaced_Vol

Fulmer is the main reason they suck to begin with.
I’ve heard several people that aren’t UT fans say that on this site & ive asked why but never gotten an answer. I would genuinely like to know why you think that. I know people think he ran Johnny Majors off, is that it? I was young when he coached and we won so I was pretty happy with him as a coach- what else is it?

Dbllunger

Supporter
I’ve heard several people that aren’t UT fans say that on this site & ive asked why but never gotten an answer. I would genuinely like to know why you think that. I know people think he ran Johnny Majors off, is that it? I was young when he coached and we won so I was pretty happy with him as a coach- what else is it?

Because he lacks the ability to hire a winning football coach. That's his most important job at UT and he sucks at it.

Displaced_Vol

He’s had one go at hiring a coach. That makes him no better or worse than the previous, what, 3 ADs? So, OK, is that it? He’s a bad AD. Hey may be, that wasn’t my question as there have been several in the sports forum that seemed to indicate he was the cause of all our problems prior to being named AD.

Latest posts