Progressive press (love it)

DIRTTRAX

All I can say is I should have bought one a long time ago! Man you can crank out some ammo with this thing. I been loading for a while on single stages and turret presses but this progressive has spoiled me. Right now im just loading 9mm for plinking but you can easily run 300-400 an hour while taking your time.

Its a lee loadmaster, I know lot of people dont like lee stuff but this thing works. I also bought a lee classic 4hole with auto index to do my rifle rounds and it cuts the time way down also.

44fanatic

R.I.P.
I cant read this...Ive got no reason for buying a progressive press, yet I am still wanting one...I load less than 500 rounds a year on my lee turret press...

Would like to find out what kinks you run into after 10k rounds. Hopefully none.

Spikes Tactical

I might just have to upgrade. I have been loading on a Lee single stage for a while now. I use to really enjoy it but lately it seems like I am getting bored. 200 pulls of the arm on the single stage to load 50 rounds UGH!

Congrats on the progressive press.

Jp

pressfit

I bought a Lee progressive press back in 1986 to load 44 mags.. also load 38's and .223's.. I couldnt tell you how many I have loaded on that little jewel but it still works as good today as the day I got it..

DIRTTRAX

JayP said:
I might just have to upgrade. I have been loading on a Lee single stage for a while now. I use to really enjoy it but lately it seems like I am getting bored. 200 pulls of the arm on the single stage to load 50 rounds UGH!

Congrats on the progressive press.

Jp

Thats whats great about this one. When you start empty it takes four pulls to fill the shell plate then every handle pull it spitsout a round. I have the cae feeder so its my only limit right now. It holds around 110-115 cases. I just load till its empty then reload it and start again.