Processing

Chambek20

Hi, if off topic please delete. I'm not able to get out this year due to some unfortunate circumstances. Thiught id put it out there if anyone gets more then needed. I'd be willing to pay processing so coukd least get some meat for the year. I understand a big ask.

Ski

I'm in Manchester. Pott's Meats is in Wartrace and do a great job. I know it's a bit of a drive from Nashville, but if you don't get taken care of by somebody near you then I can pop you one whenever you want.

Gravey

I'm in Manchester. Pott's Meats is in Wartrace and do a great job. I know it's a bit of a drive from Nashville, but if you don't get taken care of by somebody near you then I can pop you one whenever you want.
I dropped mine and a buddy's off there last week. If you go get summer sausage and snack sticks. They're delicious!

Ski

If you go get summer sausage and snack sticks. They're delicious!

I considered that! I was about to have them grind me up some pork because I make sausage at home, but I'll try some of theirs. Summer sausage is such a testy thing. Sometimes it's amazing & sometimes not so much. I'll give them a shot. Thanks for the recommendation!

KPH

Hi, if off topic please delete. I'm not able to get out this year due to some unfortunate circumstances. Thiught id put it out there if anyone gets more then needed. I'd be willing to pay processing so coukd least get some meat for the year. I understand a big
Where are located

Tom Collins

They cut my steers. They are the best around.

philsanchez76

I could drop a deer at Flowers farms in north Nashville or Lebanon locker for ya. Neither would be a far drive for pick up. Let us know if you still need one. MY freezer is full but I still want to hunt! If you don't reply I will just donate to HFTH.

philsanchez76

Had a buck at 10 yards and couldn't take a shot cuz I'm tagged out. I was not able to connect on a doe. Will be trying to get out there later in the week. Maybe someone who's more talented can help you in the mean time.

Latest posts