Probably gonna get raked over the coals

mike243

I see several folks post they have permission, it needs to be everybody or nobody, tired of seeing them empty for days on end when I want to hunt a area and I feel like I should move on because of them even though nobody is in them

DoubleRidge

Live, as I found it, from Yanahl. The deer hunters chair, accompanied by the usual water bottle and candy wrappers.

I do not and never will understand someone leaving candy wrappers and water bottles in the woods....my goodness...carry the freaking trash out....it's easy.....put candy wrappers in empty water bottle then put bottle in your pack or pocket...heck you can let air out of bottle and carry it in your front pocket..so easy.....I can't stand seeing litter.....rant over... sorry

JCDEERMAN

I do not and never will understand someone leaving candy wrappers and water bottles in the woods....my goodness...carry the freaking trash out....it's easy.....put candy wrappers in empty water bottle then put bottle in your pack or pocket...heck you can let air out of bottle and carry it in your front pocket..so easy.....I can't stand seeing litter.....rant over... sorry
Same here. I go out of my way to pick stuff up when I see it out in the woods

Crow Terminator

Public hunting and fishing sucks because of the public.

I never understood why there is a specific rule for trout fishing on Tellico & Citico that states only one rod/reel per person can be at the water. That was until I fished a local public pond that had been stocked with winter stocking trout. People were down there with 3-6+ rod/reel setups spaced out down the bank. Essentially there were 3-4 people that had an entire 100 yard side of the pond blocked to keep other people from fishing there. Of course there are some people that would just go down in between their rods and fish anyway. Same kind of person that if they see you catching fish on the river, they'll start heading your way and try to stand on the same rock you're standing on. Or get in the boat with you lol. When I hunt or fish, I want to be away from people even if that means I'm not in the best place or spot. I like the solitude.

Latest posts