Pro Guide lithium batteries on sale

TNReb

I just saw that Pro Guide is running a sale with 25% off of their lithium batteries. It's a reallllly good deal.

If you use promo code "BTL" (from the BassTalk Live podcast) at checkout, you get an additional 10% off.

bluball

I just saw that Pro Guide is running a sale with 25% off of their lithium batteries. It's a reallllly good deal.

If you use promo code "BTL" (from the BassTalk Live podcast) at checkout, you get an additional 10% off.

3yr warranty,we just had a customer come in with a bad one ,it was only a couple months old.Thats why we sell mostly ionic.He gave us his pro guide and they did do a warranty exchange.

WTM

3yr warranty,we just had a customer come in with a bad one ,it was only a couple months old.Thats why we sell mostly ionic.He gave us his pro guide and they did do a warranty exchange.

warranty really doesnt mean a whole lot after a 3 or 5 year. most havent been in business that long and after that its a prorate or repair.

TNReb

Nothing against Ionics. I ran them in my last boat.

I have faith that Pro Guide has a quality product. They're what Bass Cat has tested and sell. I like Matt Looney (from hearing him talk), and I want to support his business.

bluball

warranty really doesnt mean a whole lot after a 3 or 5 year. most havent been in business that long and after that its a prorate or repair.
Yep agree any could close shop🤣but if im paying for a good battery im definately going with a good name with decent warranty,3yrs is a joke when it comes to lithium in my opinion.

bluball

Nothing against Ionics. I ran them in my last boat.

I have faith that Pro Guide has a quality product. They're what Bass Cat has tested and sell. I like Matt Looney (from hearing him talk), and I want to support his business.
Your money,i would definately get what i wanted forsure.I really dont know anything about the proguides except for the customer that had the bad experience and gave us his bad battery.I started seeing proguide on facebook right after i got my lithium setup.Lots of people buy amped and i personally wouldnt buy them either,know a guy that had one of his trolling batteries go bad 4 times now on his 36volt setup.Amped has replaced it no questions asked so there warranty is pretty good i guess.

WTM

Yep agree any could close shop🤣but if im paying for a good battery im definately going with a good name with decent warranty,3yrs is a joke when it comes to lithium in my opinion.

most are 3 years full replacement and pro-rated up to 5 years and severely discounted after that. a 10 year warranty sounds good but when you only get a 30% then your basically paying full price due to yearly inflation. current numbers on LFP lifespans are around 5.5 years with the BMS failing 99% of the time.

that said a lot of these companies are cutting corners, lying about their lithium cells, and putting out false information about LFP batteries just to make a buck.

bluball

Ionic is alittle better than that think ive heard some say impulse lithium had a real good warranty.Ionic is way better than 3 yrs and price is pretty close to the proguides.Not sure if proguide has bluetooth or not but ionics app is killer.Can get some pics of the app screens sometime if your not familiar with the app,prettu cool.
Screenshot-20221129-210847-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Latest posts