Sold/Expired Price Lowered Browning Hells Canyon Speed TDX Unfired

Grizzly Johnson

Is the barrel threaded? It looks like the end has a different shade of color like it has a thread protector on the end.

Shikari75

I've got a 73 BAR in 7mm mag and a Hells Canyon 7mm mag. I don't know your intentions for a rifle but the BAR weighs a ton more than the Hells Canyon.
I've got a 30 year old Browning A-Bolt LH SS in 06 and have killed a ton of deer with it. Still my favorite rifle. Love the looks of the. BAR, probably would hunt with it much other than out of a ground blind or something. Love the Hells Canyon but would prefer a LH model.
I grew up shooting and hunting with righty bolt guns and made sure when I could afford my own I would buy Lefty or ambidextrous models.
My oldest has taken over my LH .270, don't see it much anymore, which is OK. ; d /22;

Uncle J

Bump - let's go a final $1,100 before I post elsewhere. I also have a nib timney trigger for an xbolt as well (factory set for 2.5 lbs) that I will sell for another $150 with the rifle or once the rifle sells. Thanks and have a great Sunday.

Shikari75

Funny thing, I saw the lowered price just before leaving for church. Spent a several distracted minutes trying to decide if I "needed it" or just "wanted it" because it's beautiful! I guess I got my answer in a different way!
Congrats on a really nice rifle!

Latest posts