Prayers please

7mm08

Supporter
Dr found a mass growing near my heart.Its pushing against my heart and diaphragm. Said she doesn't think it's cancerous. I've never heard of such. I have to go to the heart surgeon tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers. Keep em coming please.
Prayers for an answer to what this is , how to approach it and get it out with complete healing.

timberjack86

I go to the surgeon today at 2:30. I spoke with him last night and he was very optimistic. He hadn't seen the scan but with talking to the ER doc he said they felt good about it. It is a terocoma?? I think??

TboneD

The Lord has given me peace over it this morning, I've been worrying myself sick and I prayed hard. I prayed that this ain't cancer and he gave me an undescribable peace. I don't deserve it but God is Great!!!
He sure is, and you know it! None of us deserve the good Lord’s mercies and grace, but He so loves us and there’s no real peace without His peace. Praying for you now.

Gobble4me757

If it’s a teratoma then that’s great news given the circumstances. Mass effect is what’s causing everything. Good for you for going to the ER and getting checked up.

timberjack86

He sure is, and you know it! None of us deserve the good Lord’s mercies and grace, but He so loves us and there’s no real peace without His peace. Praying for you now.
UPDATE, the good Lord is always right!! The Dr is pretty sure it's not cancerous!!! He said these tumors are almost always benign!! He said the teratoma is made from teeth nails and bones and been there since before I was born. It's as big as my heart and pressing against the heart. It needs to come out so big surgery coming up next week. Thank you everyone for your prayers I will need more in the coming weeks!!!

TboneD

UPDATE, the good Lord is always right!! The Dr is pretty sure it's not cancerous!!! He said these tumors are almost always benign!! He said the teratoma is made from teeth nails and bones and been there since before I was born. It's as big as my heart and pressing against the heart. It needs to come out so big surgery coming up next week. Thank you everyone for your prayers I will need more in the coming weeks!!!
You got it brother. Keep us updated.

Latest posts