Prayers needed!

OldFart

Prayer sent for you and your wife from Aurora, CO. I will be 80 in December. I have also had 2 shots. Please keep me posted as I would like to know real world results of getting Covid after having shots.

KTS

Supporter
My wife had the Regeneron infusion this morning and is doing better. She has not had a fever since yesterday and she has almost stopped coughing.
The nurse that gave her the treatment said that the Pfizer shots had just worn off and were no longer effective, she had the last one the first of Feb.
I still don't have any symptoms, the Dr. said I could come back today and be retested or wait until I started having symptoms.
I guess I will wait, I really don't know what to do.
Thank you all for your prayers and support it really means a lot.

West Blount Hunter

My wife has been kinda sick this weekend, got to feeling worse today so I took her to the E.R. Well she has covid, she is supposed to get the Regeneron infusion Wed. We have both had the two pfizer shots for what it is worth.
Dr. said it is just a matter of days until I come down with it also.
I'm worried about our age, she is 76 and I am 80 so we both need your prayers.
Thank you and God Bless
Will do

KTS

Supporter
I got up coughing and nose running this morning, went and got tested again and came back positive.
I am going tomorrow to get the infusion.
So far our symptoms are fairly mild, just hope they don't get worse.
Please keep us both in your prayers

DeerWhisperer

Prayers for you both. My wife just went back to work today after dealing with Covid since Labor Day. Starting showing symptoms Monday, tested positive Wednesday and had the infusion that afternoon. The first 2 days was rough, but following the infusion seen a marked improvement. We ar both in early 50's and we both had been vaccinated with our second shot being in April of this year. We both had the Moderna shots.

I forgot to mention, I waited to get tested until Thursday and it came back negative.

Last edited:

Latest posts