Prayers for my wife-Updated

duckduck84

duckduck84

Seems like a lot of folks have been asking for prayers lately, but I truly believe in the power of prayer from brothers and sisters in Christ.

My wife has to go in for a colonoscopy tomorrow as part of routine preventative checks due to a rare genetic trait that runs in her family and causes the development of hundreds to thousands of polyps and eventually causes colon cancer if not treated. Her father and brother have both had surgery to prevent it and her brother had colon cancer last year at 40. Thank God he is OK now.

So here is where the prayers are needed. So far my wife has had 3 scopes done since she was a teenager, she's 28 now. All have come back with only a couple tiny, benign polyps. Both her doctors do not feel she has the gene, but some sort of mutation of it. If this scope comes back the same, or even clear, it more than likely means she will not ever have to have surgery or cancer, just continued routine preventative care.

Her brother's large quantity of polyps appeared at this age so that's why I'm worried. I'm trusting in God that all will be well, but as I said before, I believe in unified prayer. Sorry for the long post and thanks to you all in advance.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

M

MT WSM

Re: Prayers for my wife

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rem270

rem270

Supporter

Prayers sent man!!

Andy S.

Andy S.

More prayers sent, and make a prayer request post as LOOOOONG as you want. We'll all jump in to help! :pray:

J

Jon54

Intercessory prayers are indeed effective and I'm praying now.

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

Lifted buddy.