• Help Support TNDeer:

Prayers for my oldest boy please

SES

Bit by a tick lately? Doctor’s couldn’t figure out why I was sick for over a week. High fever, couldn’t hardly get up. Ended up being Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Can’t stand seeing my young when sick. Prayers sent.

Last edited:

trex

Asking for you guys and gals of faith to pray for my oldest boy, he’s is 2.5 and battling a sickness. Started last Saturday and has been an up and down rollercoaster sense. Doctors have run many test on him and still aren’t sure what the symptoms are related to. It’s deff been hard on the wife and I watching him suffer like this and feeling so helpless. Being reminded of how big are God is and what we feel is impossible, is possible with him. Thanks.
Prayers for the little one and his family

Knight250

Bit by a tick lately? Doctor’s couldn’t figure out why I was sick for over a week. High fever, couldn’t hardly get up. Ended up being Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Can’t stand seeing my young when sick. Prayers sent.

Yes we have looked him all over, he did break out in a rash they said was viral, but things just don’t add up, he went 3 days without taking a bite of food. But did continue to drink. He just seems really off and dazzed and off balance frequently

flyinpro

Supporter
Asking for you guys and gals of faith to pray for my oldest boy, he’s is 2.5 and battling a sickness. Started last Saturday and has been an up and down rollercoaster sense. Doctors have run many test on him and still aren’t sure what the symptoms are related to. It’s deff been ******* the wife and I watching him suffer like this and feeling so helpless. Being reminded of how big are God is and what we feel is impossible, is possible with him. Thanks.
You got it. Lord heal this little one, it’s your desire. I ask this in your Sons name, Jesus. Amen.

Latest posts