• Help Support TNDeer:

Prayers for my oldest boy please

Knight250

Know where you are brother had that fight a couple of times with our youngest he was in the hospital two different times long stays , wife never left his side except for a couple of hours one Saturday to see the rest of the kids . We have a very big God ...

Dear Heavenly Father coming to your mighty throne of grace asking for one of our own's child that is mentioned here knowing you know what is needed so please touch him with your magnificent healing hand , to guide those caring for him to show them what is needed. We put this petition before your throne but not before giving you all the praise , glory and honor for you alone is what we need asking in the precious mighty name of our Savior Jesus Christ amen.

Asking for you guys and gals of faith to pray for my oldest boy, he’s is 2.5 and battling a sickness. Started last Saturday and has been an up and down rollercoaster sense. Doctors have run many test on him and still aren’t sure what the symptoms are related to. It’s deff been hard on the wife and I watching him suffer like this and feeling so helpless. Being reminded of how big are God is and what we feel is impossible, is possible with him. Thanks.
Pal I have prayed for your family and look forward to the update when you tell us he is on the mend. Someone said this is the best campfire on the internet, this is why. Folks caring enough to pray for each other.

Knight250

Pal I have prayed for your family and look forward to the update when you tell us he is on the mend. Someone said this is the best campfire on the internet, this is why. Folks caring enough to pray for each other.

Amen God Bless all of you, much appreciated. I will update once progress is made

Latest posts