• Help Support TNDeer:

Prayers appreciated

Ladys man

Man that just sucks. I really hate to hear that. You got my prayers. If I can help in anyway I’ll do my best you got my number.
But keep your head up, even though we dnt always agree with it Everything happens for a reason.

Shanman

Hate this is happening to your family brother, as mentioned above, put your FAITH in God. He's bigger than this old world and will carry you through. Will be praying for you.

Plateau Hunter

Prayers for you and your family...don’t say or do anything out of hurt, anger, or frustration that may make matters worse...stay calm and think before any response...seems like happy endings are so rare...

JeepKuntry

Thanks fellas. As of right now, we are going to try counseling. Learned quite a bit. Things were thrown back in my face years ago. When I say years ago some of over 10 years old. She got mad when I told her if you forgive someone, you have to forget it and move on. We have done a poor job communicating. There was never this is how I feel etc. Just a blow up. I hate confrontation for that very reason. When you are hurt you say hurtful things. We both have done that more than ever this weekend. Whether counseling works is to be seen. But at least I will know that I didn't quit.

cbhunter

Supporter
Thanks fellas. As of right now, we are going to try counseling. Learned quite a bit. Things were thrown back in my face years ago. When I say years ago some of over 10 years old. She got mad when I told her if you forgive someone, you have to forget it and move on. We have done a poor job communicating. There was never this is how I feel etc. Just a blow up. I hate confrontation for that very reason. When you are hurt you say hurtful things. We both have done that more than ever this weekend. Whether counseling works is to be seen. But at least I will know that I didn't quit.
Sounds like a step in the right direction. In fact it’s a victory in itself that y’all have agreed to keep fighting for your marriage. Prayers and good luck man

Snake

Supporter
Awesome.

Hduke86

Amen, that’s an answered prayer right there. Continue to fight for your marriage day in and day out. Marriage is work, give and take,compromise, and above all LOVE that God intended it to be. Love is a choice and it takes dedication and determination to fight for it cause with all the outside distractions and our own selfish ways we can really screw it up without God’s help and direction. I’m praying for y’all and don’t be afraid to change counselors if y’all hit a roadblock. One word of advice and lessons learned. DONT use what’s said in counseling as “ammo” later on if things get heated again. It’s a very “exposed” time and place. Just be compassionate towards one another and humble. The last thing God wants is to break apart a family He has brought together. Now satan on the other hand will fight like heck to destroy, just remember what side is pulling for you to win.

DoubleRidge

Amen, that’s an answered prayer right there. Continue to fight for your marriage day in and day out. Marriage is work, give and take,compromise, and above all LOVE that God intended it to be. Love is a choice and it takes dedication and determination to fight for it cause with all the outside distractions and our own selfish ways we can really screw it up without God’s help and direction. I’m praying for y’all and don’t be afraid to change counselors if y’all hit a roadblock. One word of advice and lessons learned. DONT use what’s said in counseling as “ammo” later on if things get heated again. It’s a very “exposed” time and place. Just be compassionate towards one another and humble. The last thing God wants is to break apart a family He has brought together. Now satan on the other hand will fight like heck to destroy, just remember what side is pulling for you to win.

Amen....so well said..... continued prayers.

JeepKuntry

I cannot imagine what else will be brought to the table. I honestly feel like I have heard it all. From thinking I could kill her, to I don’t know if I was ever in love with but I have love for you, maybe I am having a midlife crisis. You name it. The one thing I do know is my worth, what I am entitled to should things not work out. I am trying my best to keep an open mind but at this point it is hard. Thanks guys! This website and it’s support is the best!
While I hope it doesn’t end in divorce, I refuse to get blindsided. I would appreciate any references on quality representation in the Clinton/Knoxville area!

Last edited:

JeepKuntry

I certainly appreciate the prayers. Unfortunately counseling isn’t going to work. Throughout this bs of no communication is one common saying I don’t know that I was ever in love with you but I have love for you. That is liberal babble. That is one thing counseling cannot fix. Many things I can change but the emotion of love I cannot. Please remember my girls. They are the victims here from someone not being honest for many years!

Latest posts