• Help Support TNDeer:

Prayer request...of sorts

Tenntrapper

Six years ago, my dad/step mother and us had a major falling out. We haven't seen or spoke since. They are both in their mid 70s. I just heard, through my nephew, that they both have the covid. The way I've felt since this happened (the falling out) I would not attend either's funeral, should/when they pass. I have so much hatred in my heart for them, but feel a prayer request is justified.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Shanman

My wife and her siblings are going through some what of the same scenario. God has allowed them to show grace for the stepmother and she has been truly humbled by the cancer, thus bringing about much needed peace.
Will be praying for your parents, but will also be praying for you. Give that hatred to God brother, it's not healthy and not from him.

Andy S.

I hope you can find peace in your heart and eventually mend things with your father. You have an opportunity that many of us never had. Prayers sent.

redblood

My wife and her siblings are going through some what of the same scenario. God has allowed them to show grace for the stepmother and she has been truly humbled by the cancer, thus bringing about much needed peace.
Will be praying for your parents, but will also be praying for you. Give that hatred to God brother, it's not healthy and not from him.
So true. Give it up if you can.

Snake

Supporter
Six years ago, my dad/step mother and us had a major falling out. We haven't seen or spoke since. They are both in their mid 70s. I just heard, through my nephew, that they both have the covid. The way I've felt since this happened (the falling out) I would not attend either's funeral, should/when they pass. I have so much hatred in my heart for them, but feel a prayer request is justified.
Kinda same way with my mom but not to the point of not seeing her .

Snake

Supporter
Dear Lord coming to your mighty throne of grace giving you all the praise, glory and honor asking for a forgiving spirit to all mentioned . Love conquers all for we as Christians me included should forgive and to live without hate/hurt in our heart as you have taught us . Dear Lord we know in your word that perfect love casteth out fear and without love we are not of our father so please intervene to help heal this family asking in your son Jesus' mighty precious name amen .

Latest posts