• Help Support TNDeer:

Prayer Request for Friday, May 20

thirdwilliam

I have never done this before on this forum. I have watched a young man grow into a fine dad and husband over the last 15 years. This Friday, May 20, his little 2 year old daughter will be having brain surgery at Le Bonher Childrens Hospital. She has had seizures since birth and the doctors feel this is best route to give the child the chance at some quality of life. They have turned it over to the great physician, but all help with prayers would be appreciated. Prayers for the parents peace, the doctors skills, and the Lords will be done. thanks,

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Snake

Supporter
Dear heavenly Father above who we give all praise and glory forever as I come humbly before your mighty throne of grace asking for you to please guide the surgeon's hand for this little one mentioned . Please if it be your will to touch her with your mighty hand for a complete successful surgery and recovery asking in Jesus' mighty name , amen .

Latest posts