Sold/Expired Posting comments in Classified section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimber45

It seems that we have several somewhat new members who don't understand our way of business here in the TnDeer classified section so let me explain in a short and swift manner:

1) The person posting the Ad is the person responsible for seeing that TnDeer is paid for ad sale completions (we have no problem with agreements made where the buyer agrees to pay)
2) Since the poster is Paying for Ad, they'll be treated with respect by others posting in their ad thread (issues can always be reported to Mods/Admin)
3) NO negative comments of any kind will be tolerated in a thread (problems after a deal is struck should be reported to Mods/Admins)
4) People posting negative comments will be subject to membership time-outs
5) Examples of negative comments: Too high, Is this a joke, Uncle Bobs Outdoor Center sells this cheaper new, I know where one is used for $50 less, etc. etc. etc.

While I respect everyone's opinion, a paid classified Ad is NOT an open forum for your opinions.

Please help us keep this section clean and positive for all of our members.

Thanks,
K45

Beekeeper

Some of you folks might have forgotten what life was like without the classified section.

When you are in someone else�s sand box you need to play by the rules. JMHO.

Thanks for the site!

Kimber45

Thanks to those who support and understand what it takes for this section to be here.. As for those who would rather this be just another pool to play in, sorry, but the "executive decision" has been made and it will be kept clean regardless. :)

K45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts