Poser's squirrel recipe

Buzzard Breath

Did Poser change his name? I can't find any of his posts.

Anyways, I going to go ahead and put the cart before the horse, but I plan on killing a few squirrels tomorrow morning. Poser had a brine and cooking method that he swore by and I was hoping to be able to pull it up and try it. Anybody know where I can find it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MickThompson

Re: Poser's squirrel recipe

If didn't still have corn to get out of the garden, I'd be out chasing them tomorrow. Maybe someone can come up with it. I'm always looking for new recipes for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzard Breath

MickThompson":32so1rv7 said:
http://www.tndeer.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=331596

Is this what you are looking for?

If that's not it, it's close enough. Hopefully I'll have some squirrels brining tomorrow.

Tennessee Lead

I miss seeing ole Poser post. I know he moved away but his solo camp hunts were sure fun to read. Maybe he'll show back up again.

TAFKAP

He got the boot a few months ago. I didn't realize his account was purged from the system, though.

there were some sensitive souls in the General Forum that apparently felt he was too antagonistic. It's a shame. he had some valuable posts.

MickThompson

Buzzard Breath":i4dsfg3b said:
Did Poser change his name? I can't find any of his posts.

Anyways, I going to go ahead and put the cart before the horse, but I plan on killing a few squirrels tomorrow morning. Poser had a brine and cooking method that he swore by and I was hoping to be able to pull it up and try it. Anybody know where I can find it?

Was the cart before the horse?

Buzzard Breath

I was able to get in the woods and shoot 2 before the heat fired up. I just posted these pics in the general forum, but here they are again. My wife wanted them fried and wanted them for dinner, so they sat in the brine for only a couple hours and I did go ahead and par boil them. They were good.

I didn't realize Poser got canned, but that would explain why I couldn't find his posts. His blog is down also.
32b656abdf453e41d5751cd8fca44f4b.jpg
3bf70e3236c93a42fc8b92e5238d6c78.jpg

MUP

TAFKAP":2wx34wgz said:
He got the boot a few months ago. I didn't realize his account was purged from the system, though.

there were some sensitive souls in the General Forum that apparently felt he was too antagonistic. It's a shame. he had some valuable posts.

Didn't know that. I enjoyed debating with him on the finer points of house training mountain lions. :)

TAFKAP

I miss the GoCarnivore blog, as well. When he moved to Colorado, paying to maintain the blog was one of the first luxuries to go.

Latest posts