Poor ol Gators

TeamMainStreet

G8rntn said:
The worst thing for Vol fans is Will getting let go.... Now they know UF will bring in a big time coach. Heck TN couldn't even beat Muschamp.

It is so long until next season. This season hasn't even ended yet. Hiring a "big time" coach is no guarantee that he will be a winner in his first year or ever for that matter.

I figured this would be the kind of come back response I would get to my last post.

Wrangler95

Florida needs to fire more coaches than just Mushchamp,they need a new special team coach for sure,a blocked field goal and a blocked punt in the same game.Wow,just Wow!!!

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
Florida needs to fire more coaches than just Mushchamp,they need a new special team coach for sure,a blocked field goal and a blocked punt in the same game.Wow,just Wow!!!

UF has been pretty solid on SP Teams this year... Those final two blocks was amazing... Our Dline and Oline Coaches along with our DB coach I hope stays.

darn2ten

TeamMainStreet said:
Florida was not down by 2 scores with two minutes left. Actually, Florida was ahead enough that they should have won. And then they sucked just enough to lose it.

I have no idea how a team like Florida beats Georgia like that. A Georgia team that demolished Mizzou at home. A Mizzou team that took Florida behind their own woodshed.

What does Auburn have to do with it? Has Florida played Auburn?
What does Auburn have to do with it? Ah...they were a top 4 team until just recently. Georgia tore them up, and we tore GA up. My point is y'all beat a SC we beat GA and that is my point, who gives a rip? I would assume both UT and UF are going to a bowl game, neither is going to Atlanta.....there's always next year! Who knows UT might have a good chance at beating UF next year with a new coach and program......might! ;)

PalsPal

G8rntn said:
UF has been pretty solid on SP Teams this year... Those final two blocks was amazing... Our Dline and Oline Coaches along with our DB coach I hope stays.

Missouri agrees :D !

The new coach might keep one current coach, and that will be whomever has the best recruiting ties.

I wonder what Kurt Roper was guaranteed if Muschamp was fired. I'm sure he had something in his contract just in case. One thing is certain, it's going to cost UF some major dollars to clean up Muschamp's mess.

G8rntn

PalsPal said:
G8rntn said:

Missouri agrees :D !

The new coach might keep one current coach, and that will be whomever has the best recruiting ties.

I wonder what Kurt Roper was guaranteed if Muschamp was fired. I'm sure he had something in his contract just in case. One thing is certain, it's going to cost UF some major dollars to clean up Muschamp's mess.

hahaha the good ole Mizz game. I have a loss of words for that one. LOL

darn2ten

Wrangler95 said:
I hope whoever they hire is a mirror image of Mushchamp,Ole gator loved him so much lol
I would bet you that won't be the case. Bet the next coach will be a little more offensive minded.

TeamMainStreet

Dude I ain't been sitting around watching ESPN since 10 am.

Uh yeah since I have had the TV on, it just came across. You sir win the Richard Head award for well, just being one.

Latest posts