• Help Support TNDeer:

Poleaxe is the man for walking sticks

thirdwilliam

A few months back I was able to contact Poleaxe about his hobby for carving walking sticks. We discussed what I may want and his time frames. As this is a hobby it would be a while before my number came up. True to his word, he gave me a shout and we discussed what I would like and my hobbies. He took it from there. To say I was satisfied with the final product, is an understatement. He has made me a true item to pass down. I have signed on for two more, one for my dad and one for a friend. I will post photos. Carvings are III w, for third William, deer head, turkey, a fishing lure and the woods spirit. Anyone interested in one of his sticks, should have no reservations in dealing with him. TOP NOTCH fellow.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

thirdwilliam

picture of the stick

Attachments

• IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0343.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 894

rem270

Supporter
He has an amazing talent. I told him several things I would like on mine but was going to be happy with the few he could get on there. When I got it he had put everything I had mentioned . He does great work.

Latest posts