Points Question

WilcoKen

Probably in another thread but I can't find it. Were points only applicable to mid season draw? I showed I had a point but when I apply for the late draw it says zero for my party. We all had 1 point as individuals. Thanks

WilcoKen

Nevermind. I think I see. My point shows for the mid season Priority group.

Pat Henry hunter

Yep- we accrue points for the early, mid, and late season blinds. John Tully WMA just opened up a few blinds and the TWRA is doing an in person draw there. No priority points for tier 1 season blinds though.

WilcoKen

Yep- we accrue points for the early, mid, and late season blinds. John Tully WMA just opened up a few blinds and the TWRA is doing an in person draw there. No priority points for tier 1 season blinds though.
So I guess how it works is my mid season point I'm showing will apply to the 2022-23 mid season draw. Correct?

drake799

The way they're doin this now. The points it'll take to draw will just continue to rise. I imagine everyone is playing the system and just putting in as individuals. Playing right into the large groups hands. They need to come up with a way to get more peoples points

Latest posts