PM question

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
When you go to send a pm, when you click your buddy list, is the background camo and the names very hard to see ?

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
When you click on "my stuff" then you should be able to click on "my messages" then in the top left there will be a box that says "send a new private message" then when you click on that to the right of "add recipient" ther is a tab labeled "open ubb buddy list" ?

Does everyone not have this?

bigluresonly

RUGER said:
When you click on "my stuff" then you should be able to click on "my messages" then in the top left there will be a box that says "send a new private message" then when you click on that to the right of "add recipient" ther is a tab labeled "open ubb buddy list" ?

Does everyone not have this?

Camo background, print in green and hard to see. Also when I click my stuff the drop down window comes up towards the center of the screen, not below the my stuff arrow.

Kirk

I tried and it shows a huge Realtree APG Camo background. I could barely make out the the buddy list.

I use a Mozilla Firefox browser. Might work ok with other browsers.

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
Thanks everyone, I have sent a message to our tech dude to get this fixed.

Shed Hunter

strutandrut said:
Ok. I found my buddy list. It must be broken because the only 2 people on it are Autrey and Oneshot. That is crazy. :D

You and two others are on mine lol.. Not sure how. Didnt even know what the buddy list was :D

I can see mine btw

Nimrod777

Supporter
I've only been on here 9 years or so, and so much of this is new to me.

Went to My Messages, found the "Options" box at the upper left corner of the messages box. Hmpph, who knew? Clicked on it and saw the two options as described.

Checked my "UBB" buddy list. I don't have any. Neither do I know what "UBB" stands for, but I suspect it's some sort of Western TN thing associated with a crude initiation process, so I'm pretty OK with that.

Latest posts