PLEASE.... Just take a few...

TreyB

This story has been going around for a bit. Just take a few minutes to watch this if you haven't already saw this. Touching. I take this stuff to serious, this kid cares about being happy and alive. Gets to me every week when I watch this video. I know you are not all Gator fans but overlook the team.

https://youtu.be/VVjyQi4BxM0

Mudbone

That's sharp!! These videos are addictive but I hate them. It is so unfair for an innocent child to have to fight cancer. I hate cancer!
Reminds me of the lacy Hollingsworth story and Michigan state basketball. If u haven't seen it get you a truckload of tissues and a pint of whiskey and watch it. Sweetest prettiest lil girl. Guaranteed to remind you how lucky you are. Actually don't watch it if you haven't already.

Gravey

Yeah those stories always leave me with something in my eye. Makes you realize how fortunate and blessed you really are and sometimes makes me feel guilty that my kids are so healthy. Had a fraternity brother who lost a daughter to a neuroblastoma tumor when she was almost 3. My son was from March to May older than her and he's now 12. Probably one of the two worst funeral home visits I've ever made. The other was also a child about 6-months old.

TreyB

Mudbone":34pifqax said:
That's sharp!! These videos are addictive but I hate them. It is so unfair for an innocent child to have to fight cancer. I hate cancer!
Reminds me of the lacy Hollingsworth story and Michigan state basketball. If u haven't seen it get you a truckload of tissues and a pint of whiskey and watch it. Sweetest prettiest lil girl. Guaranteed to remind you how lucky you are. Actually don't watch it if you haven't already.

Yeah I saw that a few months ago I believe.

TreyB

Gravey":2xpxuato said:
Yeah those stories always leave me with something in my eye. Makes you realize how fortunate and blessed you really are and sometimes makes me feel guilty that my kids are so healthy. Had a fraternity brother who lost a daughter to a neuroblastoma tumor when she was almost 3. My son was from March to May older than her and he's now 12. Probably one of the two worst funeral home visits I've ever made. The other was also a child about 6-months old.

Hate that. I lost both grandmothers a few months apart with cancer. One on Halloween and the other on Christmas Eve.... That was tough on me.

Gravey

TreyB":2hfjr9b6 said:
Gravey":2hfjr9b6 said:

Hate that. I lost both grandmothers a few months apart with cancer. One on Halloween and the other on Christmas Eve.... That was tough on me.
That's tough too. It wasn't cancer but lost one of my grandfathers in February 2005 and the other in May so I know the feeling of losing them so close together.

gator-n-buck

There are a lot of good things that these schools and student athletes do behind the scenes. It seems like only the negative stuff makes the front page and that's because the media thrives on negative events.... :)