Play stupid games win stupid prizes

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Boy I used to work with back home was always a thieving and drug dealing piece of crap. Actually got arrested and fired for stealing some plywood boards from work about 3 years ago. Not long after that got in trouble for having stolen property at his house which in return had him set in jail for 2 years or so. Got out a little over a year ago and had another kid with the wife who stuck with him through all this crap.

Had heard he was doing good but guess it didn't last long because he led the police on a high speed chase past my parents house a little while ago and crashed in a field about 1.5 miles from them. Not sure what led to it but the police shot and killed him. Dad said he heard the chase and that they were probably doing 100 mph. I don't have much sympathy because what if my nephews had been playing near the road or what if he would've hit another innocent car and killed them.

He now leaves 3 kids with no daddy and that's what I hate about the whole situation.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Sad deal.
I was out in the yard earlier taking down the Christmas stuff and a TBI vehicle came by.
I wondered what they were doing here.
I bet that's where they were headed.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk