Pistol opinion

Jcalder

I would take the standard 365 over the sas. Guy at academy said the early sas had some issues. I personally like my xl awful well. Conceals great and fits my hand great. I don't remember the standard 365 being as comfortable in the grip. But I may change my mind with a bigger magazine

TN Larry

I wanted a Glock 43 when they first came out until I saw the P365. Some of the first P365s did have some issues but think it has been fixed. I got the P365 and love it. I think that the mag capacity is more than the Glock as well.

Creek

Sig 365 sas vs Glock 43x .... and go

Want something small to carry without being too small.. 2 that caught my eye
Dont have any personal experience with those so I cant help much other than what I would do.
I would think about which one has the best and longest track record of not malfunctioning, combined with ease of maintenance.

Carlos

SIG P365 imo. I'd recommend trying them both at the range, then you'll know which fits you best.

Gronk

Read reviews on reliability/dependability and ultimately what fits best in your hand. I've handled glocks but never shot them. I've shot sigs at the range and they were impressed. Never owned either, like and own the Smith and Wesson M&P in 40 and 45 and love both.

hillbillyfab

I own a 365, have for a couple years. It's a fine pistol, no hiccups or problems since purchasing it. I'd steer away from the SAS model, unless you're dead set one. I prefer the standard model.

Steverino

I have two Glocks a 19 gen 4 and a 42 . Love both. I've had a 21 and a 23. I have found they are all consistently accurate. My Colt Defender is a great carry gun in .45 but shoots low (unless I use a +P Liberty round in it). Then its spot on. I also have a Colt Mustang - the more recent CNC made ones and its incredibly accurate for a little guy in .380.

Carlos

When I was in the market for another 9mm recently, I made a list of all the models I was interested in. I had 5 or 6 on the list. Then I went to Royal Range in Nashville to try them out. They had nearly every model available to rent at their range.

(I remember thinking I'd end up with the FN509 or the Glock 19.) After I shot them, along with the 365, there was no question which one was best for me.

If there's a similar range near you, is suggest trying out all the ones you're interested in, and a few that aren't on your radar. (Even if you spend $100, you'll end up with a handgun that's perfect for you.)
Money well-spent imo.

TRIGGER

I wanted a Glock 43 when they first came out until I saw the P365. Some of the first P365s did have some issues but think it has been fixed. I got the P365 and love it. I think that the mag capacity is more than the Glock as well.

I went with the p 365 as well. The sig just feels better and I have had zero issues with it or other sigs I have or have had.

Kimber45

You need to handle the 365 some.. Its a very small grip frame, too small for my liking. The flat trigger models are a little "light triggered" for my liking too. I've had every 365 model at some point, always end up keeping my 43 as a small 9mm conceal.