Pics added...Ordered my new elite synergy

Moonman

When I first started bow hunting a year ago I had gotten a high country, but at the time didn't have the money for the elite I really wanted. Well Thursday I ordered my elite energy in black riser and snow cam limbs from Harvest archery in Dayton. After shooting one they had, and how smooth it was pulling it back and how it felt like I was holding nothing more than a couple lbs decided to pull the trigger. I went ahead and upgraded the rest to a qad and a adjustable pin sight. I'll post some pics after it comes in next week, but just had to share with someone cause my wife just don't understand the difference. If you need anything in this area these guys at harvest are awesome. The range is great and they are really a class act.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,016
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,023
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,016

Crow Terminator

Re: Ordered my new elite synergy

Congrats on the new bow. I have shot several 3D tournaments at the Harvest Pro Shop range and they are very nice people. I've not been to their store though. My wife has an Elite Spirit bow and I have the E35. The Synergy is the same specs of the Elite Answer from a few yrs ago and it was a super bow. The only complaint of the Answer was that it chewed up cable serving...and they fixed that issue and gave it the riser of the Energy bows. It should be an awesome bow.

Both our bows are snow camo. Mine is reverse of yours....snow riser and black limbs. AP Snow looks awesome.

Latest posts