Picked up my new Winchester SXP Turkey Hunter

Layne

Nice...

Now I know Browning has a license to produce Winchester guns but shouldn't that girl wear a Winchester jacket instead of a Browning, at least while she is trying to sell the Winchester?... just wondering...

Coach

Layne said:
Nice...

Now I know Browning has a license to produce Winchester guns but shouldn't that girl wear a Winchester jacket instead of a Browning, at least while she is trying to sell the Winchester?... just wondering...

Or...Browning is telling you to buy Winchester... :grin: Actually, to show you how old I am, when I watched it I thought...dang, my horse Sooner had teeth just like her

Coach

It's 24"...comes with a turkey choke...screw in version....my only concern is that the stock length seems a little short...guess I'll figure that out once I get to shoot i

Coach

ZCM said:
I bought one last night and shot it today...Indian creek hay maker choke and hevi shot mag blends at 40 yds I was very impressed.

ZCM, you took the factory choke out? I was thinking of doing this but wanted to see how it shot first. Did you shoot it with the factory choke before changing it?