Phil Steele lost starts due to injury

TreyB

TeamMainStreet":26f4ug3z said:
And TN had the most with 52.
We know.... that's why the struggles. My take on it was the struggles was from the first game. Full team at the time.

Injuries sucks.... especially for the kids. Like UF last year as well. QB down and both LBs. safety. Lineman. U name it.

TeamMainStreet

TreyB":jrcxzjxh said:
TeamMainStreet":jrcxzjxh said:
And TN had the most with 52.
We know.... that's why the struggles. My take on it was the struggles was from the first game. Full team at the time.

Injuries sucks.... especially for the kids. Like UF last year as well. QB down and both LBs. safety. Lineman. U name it.

TN certainly struggled beginning with the first game. Sutton fumbled the first punt and I knew it was on. Then Maybin got ejected. My opinion is, I think the players were lax and underestimated App. Whether that was their fault or Butchs or both, I dont know but I think they thought it would be a cake walk. They struggled early against every team they played in the first 6 games but they pulled them out excluding A&M(which they almost pulled out,also when the injuries really started piling up). TN was a very undisciplined team last year and that PLUS the injuries lost them some games. But I just found it interesting that they had that many starts lost due to injury and still finished winning 9 games. Thats all.

TreyB

Yeah the UF and UGA games was def on their lucky side. More so the UGA game. Could have been a lot worse for them and not much better. It is what it is. Regardless of the dislike for them, I never want to see anyone on any team get hurt.

Latest posts