Peyton Manning teams up with Bud Light

backyardtndeer

I have never cared for Manning. My wife's mother's maiden name was Manning, and they are supposedly somehow related according to my wife's late grandfather. Anyway my wife's mother was very sick with cancer, when her husband took her to a book signing. She was a big fan and the story I got from my wife's stepdad was that Peyton was a real ahole, didn't want to sign more than one book per person and didn't have time to talk. Screw that overpaid pos.

C1295

I have a lot of respect for Peyton and always will... My grandfather got too know him back when he was at UT. My Grandfather worked there and was one of the biggest UT Football fans I have ever known. Well, my grandfather passed away due to cancer... Peyton found out and sit him a letter.... and was going to try and get free and come see him but it was too late. That letter mint so much to my grandfather needless to say I have it now along with a lot of other things from him. I remember going to see my grandfather for the last time in the hospital and him being tracheid... and losing part of the inside of his mouth couldn't speak at all... but he was so exited to show me that letter. that's the last memory I have of him and I wont forget it. And Peyton just writing that letter mint so much to that man and me.

Wolverine72

Never been a big Peyton manning or Bud Light fan. He was a very good QB. Does not change how I feel about him. I think its a bad choice, but he's no different than others who advertise questionable products with questionable marketing tactics.

Not to change the subject totally, but all these online betting products/APPS/commercials will be the downfall of many. And many superstar players and we'll known folks advertise for the online betting sites/apps. Including the Mannings.

Sadly, Money talks 😥
Life is about choices

Mattt

I have never cared for Manning. My wife's mother's maiden name was Manning, and they are supposedly somehow related according to my wife's late grandfather. Anyway my wife's mother was very sick with cancer, when her husband took her to a book signing. She was a big fan and the story I got from my wife's stepdad was that Peyton was a real ahole, didn't want to sign more than one book per person and didn't have time to talk. Screw that overpaid pos.
That's pretty close. Definitely not a good dude