Sold/Expired Pet safe wireless system

rem270

Re: Pet safe wireless system

These wireless fences are awesome. I run my 2 outside dogs on mine and they literally train themselves on the fence. My lab has got zapped 2 or 3 times and that got her attention enough. The pup we got from biglefty has been zapped twice and that's all it took.

They are well worth the money and this is a great deal on this.

rem270

mjac":jlkmsnt5 said:
Did either of you use this on a hill side lot?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Not trying to hijack BL's thread but my front yard is on a pretty steep hill. It doesn't affect the system at all. These are great systems and keep you from having to keep dogs chained up or in a pen. I live on 3 acres but still didn't want my dogs roaming. Mine covers up to 3/4 acre. And good thing about them if you ever go somewhere and need to take your dog then you can just take it with you.

Funny story about my lab is i used to leave the collar off of her for a week or so and she wouldn't go anywhere. Got a call one evening while hunting from my neighbor that my dog was wandering around my whole yard. I guess she got close to the boundary and realized it didn't beep so went for a joy run. Since then I've kept it on her all the time besides last Saturday. I charged it up last Friday night. My big dogs sleep in our sunroom at night and i left early the next morning to check trail cameras. I forgot to put it back on my lab. Got home later on and couldn't find her. She had found out again that collar wasn't on and was across the field with my neighbors dogs. Dogs are so dang smart! :D

biglefty20

I can check... cool thing about this is you can take it with you where u go and plug it in and have a radius from that spot.. you can adjust ho far u want to let dog go also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts