Percy Priest Crappie

Dbllunger

Well, made it about a mile from the ramp when my prop starts spinning its wheels. Turns out the rubber bushing inside the prop had turned to mush. Limped back to the ramp and pulled the prop at home. Took it over to Precision Props in Old Hickory and it was fixed on site for $35. Beats the heck out of a new $300 stainless steel prop.

On a side note, why do so many homosexuals hang out at the ramp at Jefferson Springs Rec area. Very creepy. When I first pulled my boat out the water and was checking my prop in the parking lot, I had one approach me after talking to two other cars backed into spaces in the lot. When he saw the .45 cal on my hip and the tone of my voice, he didn't stay long to chat. Why do these freaking deviants hang out at boat ramps?? I could care less about someones sexual orientation but anyone sitting in a parking lot looking for random sex from a stranger is a deviant in my eyes whether it is hetero or homosexual. It is why I always carry at places like this.

drrxnupe

Dbllunger said:
On a side note, why do so many homosexuals hang out at the ramp at Jefferson Springs Rec area. Very creepy. When I first pulled my boat out the water and was checking my prop in the parking lot, I had one approach me after talking to two other cars backed into spaces in the lot. When he saw the .45 cal on my hip and the tone of my voice, he didn't stay long to chat. Why do these freaking deviants hang out at boat ramps?? I could care less about someones sexual orientation but anyone sitting in a parking lot looking for random sex from a stranger is a deviant in my eyes whether it is hetero or homosexual. It is why I always carry at places like this.

Amen Brutha! I had the same thing happen to me at the dam years ago. Coincidentally, he got a good glimpse of my Kimber on my hip and he decided to move in the opposite direction. I took upon myself to call the cops as I was driving off but I'm sure they had more important things to do. It so sad that scumbags gettign their rocks off ruin a relaxing pass time for other innocent folks :mad:

David

You got that right. They are bad at smith springs too. Even worse at the damn. Don't know why the queers flock to those areas. Guess its to look at all the men with no shirt on in hot weather!

Latest posts