People just don't think

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
I went to a fast food joint the other day to grab something quick and easy that I could throw down on the way home as I had alot to do and didn't have time to stop, sit down and eat.

As I was trying to get in the door, 12:15 p.m. is NOT the time to try and get something to eat btw.... This guy whips in and parks RIGHT in front of the front door.
Yeah, in that big area with yellow lines painted all over it that scream NO PARKING, right between two handicap spots.
I thought, what an arse.
I went on in and he and his son (found that out through later conversation he was having with another guy that was already in there) came in after I did.
Dude walks up past about 15 people standing in line to survey the menu. I swear I thought he was just gonna walk up there and order but he eventually got in line after he decided nobody was going to wait on him standing where he was.
LOUD talking guy, the kind that just screams look at me, I am the shanitz.

Then after I ordered I was standing back out of the way waiting on my food and the son pays for their lunch and then hands the receipt to his dad.
Well thank ya there son, I will definitely file it.
At this point he is still talking about this and that and pulls out his wallet to "file" the receipt.
I was about 12 feet away from this guy and could EASILY see his wallet was pretty much STUFFED with cash. That didn't really get my attention but the WAD of 100's that were folded and held seperate by a rubber band caught my eye big time.
True, it could have been one 100 wrapped around what appeared to be 30 $1.00 bills, but I would venture that whole wad was 100's.

I was thinking, dude, if you were somewhere alot bigger than Martin, or if the wrong type of people were standing where I am right now it would be VERY easy for a pickpocket to snatch that right out of those loose carhart work pants or in the middle of the day or not you could get whacked in the head and they do a snatch and run or at the very least pull a weapon of some kind and you either have to hand it over or fight.

Just straight up stupid in my opinion.
True, non of my business but just not very smart from where I was standing.
Loud, obnoxious "look at me" behaviour and then flash several thousand dollars in cash around.... just had to shake my head.

1bow4me

1bow4me

Ya can't fix Stupid! But a baseball bat and duct tape does help a little. Smh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

T

THEdonkey0515

I've had a bad habit of carrying way to much cash on person.

I don't due direct deposit, I get my check cashed every other Friday how I've always done it.

Then from there I take what I need for bills & hand to the wife then she does the rest with mailing & online stuff. I take some & put in my checking account & keep some cash on me.

Sometimes they are 2 or 3+ days before I give the wife bill money & I return to the back to deposit some. & im walking around with 2+ weeks pay cash on person. I try not to pull it out in front of everyone like that dude & im not a loud idiot in public , but still catch myself walking around with to much cash. I always think how stupid I am for doing so & how screwed I would be if I lost it.

rem270

rem270

Supporter
I swear that sounds like just someone I know from Martin. Doubt it's him but him and his son both love to flaunt and show what they got. The dad has done good for himself but the son not as much but still tries to have everything the dad to compete. Ridiculous.

NICHOLS3

NICHOLS3

I had a great uncle in Murfressboro that was a farmer who lost his life because he carried a large amount of cash on him at all times. He would hire young kids to help him out on his farm and he would pay them daily for their help. One night 3 of the kids decided to come knock on his door ended up shooting him and my great aunt in the head. In court they told the jury they knew he carried a lot of money in his overalls(I think it was like 6k) at all times and they were looking for drug money.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
rem270":pbn038w4 said:
I swear that sounds like just someone I know from Martin. Doubt it's him but him and his son both love to flaunt and show what they got. The dad has done good for himself but the son not as much but still tries to have everything the dad to compete. Ridiculous.

This guy was actually from KY. Had one of those black "coal" license plates on his truck.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Poser":s8k9brpm said:
So did you rob him right there are follow him home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ppppfffftttt too lazy to work / too nervous to steal fits me to a T.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
TurkeyBurd":uq3mvcwd said:
Didn't know you were there...you should have said 'hi' to me.

I would have if I liked you.
:smash:

G

GRIT

I have noticed that some of the older men they are usually by their self always have a wad of cash on them.I'm thinking they don't have anyone in there family to help them and they just don't believe in plastic and probably think it's hard to use.

Good time Charlie

Good time Charlie

Them ole men usually have something else in the other pocket

Crow Terminator

Crow Terminator

Maybe he needs to watch that scene from Oh Brother Where Art Thou with Big Dan Teague the Bible salesman. For some reason I thought of that as I was reading your post.