Pay Pal Question

BARhunter

BARhunter

Supporter
I currently have a Pay Pal account and I am wanting to sell some items that I no longer need. I want to be able to accept purchase payments from individuals through my Pay Pal account, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Does anyone know how to set up a Pay Pal account to receive payments from individual sales?

Allen Sullivan

Allen Sullivan

All I do on eBay is have my paypal email address and when Someone buys an item it sends the money to my account. All you should have to do is just give them your PayPal email address.

Allen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infoman jr.

infoman jr.

All you do is send the buyer the email associated with your PayPal account and they send it. If you'd like to send me your address, I'll send you a penny to check.

P

PalsPal

infoman jr.":1qb7680a said:
All you do is send the buyer the email associated with your PayPal account and they send it. If you'd like to send me your address, I'll send you a penny to check.

This. Just supply them with the email address associated with the PayPal account. Depending on how they send you the money through PayPal, PayPal might charge you the fee or they might not.

infoman jr.

infoman jr.

PalsPal":273hpdv7 said:
infoman jr.":273hpdv7 said:

This. Just supply them with the email address associated with the PayPal account. Depending on how they send you the money through PayPal, PayPal might charge you the fee or they might not.
This is true. I always stipulate that the payment be sent as a gift or the buyer adds 3% to cover my fees. You need to also ensure that the buyer mentions nothing about guns or gun-related items in the payment note. PayPal is not gun friendly.

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Yep just give them your email that you set up through PayPal and the rest is a breeze.