Paul McCartney......

Bottom Hunter

May 26th...Fed Ex Forum, memphis....

I remember the debut.....MEET the BEATLES album....

lol.

Might go see this....just for nostalgia sake, if nothing else.

I was always a Beatles fan and liked some of Paul's later stuff....WINGS, not so much.

Should be a great show, if you are a fan..!

Vermin93

If you're lucky you might be able to get Sir Paul McCartney to sign a PETA shirt and Obama bumper sticker. If there's one thing I've learned in life it's to never trust a vegan knight. Let us know if he allows meat to be served at the concession stands.

Mudbone

Vermin93 said:
If you're lucky you might be able to get Sir Paul McCartney to sign a PETA shirt and Obama bumper sticker. If there's one thing I've learned in life it's to never trust a vegan knight. Let us know if he allows meat to be served at the concession stands.
:)

Pic IN the Casa

Vermin93 said:

AMEN!

Time to put our money where our mouths are; except some of our mouths are attached to the teet of liberalism.

Hangnail

I would like to see him before he's gone. I won't, but I'd like to. If he'd just perform, it would be great. The first political statement would kill the performance.

Pic IN the Casa

Years ago, in a past life, I voted democrat for I knew no better.

I had been offered some real good tix (2nd row) to a Jackson Browne concert by a female that I was courting. I never liked him but went to win some points.

He started going off about the death penalty in a 5 minute rant. Even as I pulled the lever for a couple of dems I was still very pro-DP.

As fate would have it he ended a sentence and the place went quiet in just enough time for him and a few thousand to hear me scream "Shut the F up and sing!!!"

Some boo'ed but most cheered. Whether he was done with his rant or not, I don't know, but he started another song.

I also left a U2 concert because that hypocrit Bono kept talking about the rich.

Hangnail

I know that Bono gives a lot to multiple charities, but nobody wants to hear a multi-millionaire rail on rich people. I suppose a lot of performers think people paid to see them because they care what they think. I really, really detest the current flock of entertainers that refer to themselves as artists. They are performers, singers, musicians, songwriters, etc. I'm not sure if they paint or not, but I don't want to see artwork at a concert. As easy as it is to redefine the English language today, we need to refer to TnDeer as a thinktank.

jb3

Wife and I attended a Steve Earle show 7-8 years ago at the Ryman. Great show until the last song. He went on a 4-5 minute liberal spill. If I knew it was the last song, we would have left.

BuckWild

Supporter
I wouldn't walk across the street to see him perform for free. Just because he can sing doesn't make him intelligent...besides that, a large portion of his money goes towards efforts to stop hunters from doing the things we love. So screw you Sir Paul

TAFKAP

Vermin93 said:
Let us know if he allows meat to be served at the concession stands.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but this has been his way of operating for a long time.....no meat while Sir Paul is in the building.

Latest posts