Over/Under Bailey’s First Snap

Displaced_Vol

Does H Bailey get in before the second half?
I'll take the under.
I can't believe they trotted JG out there.
I guess they don't want to have to bench Bailey if he doesn't play well, but WGAF, let it rip. We're playing against a guy that had to start as a true freshman. He's no Johnny Unitas but he's a sight better than what we usually put out there.

Displaced_Vol

Haha! I just think you have to treat it like a live ammo training camp. Seen some of the young receivers so that's good at least.
Oh well.
How about that coverage right there. Christ almighty he didn't even have to run so hard he coulda walked right down that seam.

cbhunter

Liking the younger guys. Keyton looks the part but has terrible hands.
Here is pff ranking of all 127 fbs qb's. JG ranks 100 but read the underlined stat. Pruitt is the definition of insanity

Attachments

• CC442AE0-A835-407B-A3EA-C875760FA15C.jpeg
    CC442AE0-A835-407B-A3EA-C875760FA15C.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 43

Displaced_Vol

Calbert at RT is making a difference this drive. Not saying he didn't play earlier but I noticed Wright in most of the game.

Displaced_Vol

Hey CB- does your stat only refer to balls that are uncatchable to our receivers or to all players on the field? Because I'm thinking it should probably be a lot lower than 37% if you count defenders as potential receivers...

cbhunter

Hey CB- does your stat only refer to balls that are uncatchable to our receivers or to all players on the field? Because I'm thinking it should probably be a lot lower than 37% if you count defenders as potential receivers...
For sure. Glad I was wrong about seeing Bailey but we know who the starter is next week, and the next

Displaced_Vol

Don't forget the fumbles for scoop and scores. Last night was so reminiscent of the Bama game last year when the timing just absolutely couldn't have been worse. Talking a 10-14 point swing on one bone headed decision.
I know you've beat this drum a lot longer than I have but hell fire. What's the point anymore? Even if he doesn't turn the ball over whats the point?

cbhunter

Don't forget the fumbles for scoop and scores. Last night was so reminiscent of the Bama game last year when the timing just absolutely couldn't have been worse. Talking a 10-14 point swing on one bone headed decision.
I know you've beat this drum a lot longer than I have but hell fire. What's the point anymore? Even if he doesn't turn the ball over whats the point?
Lol you're right on how long I've felt this way. My drum don't have anything left to beat

Displaced_Vol

I listened to the Volquest post game podcast and they made mention that if CJP thinks he has to coach for his job, and has to have a win he's going to go with JG because he still thinks that is the "best chance to win"...
But that didn't make any sense to me. At this point, any fan with any sense should be saying play Bailey. Yeah we better beat Vandy (although they looked awful sporty against FL) but we ain't supposed to win another one. No one should blame him for playing Bailey, they should expect it.

Latest posts