Ouch. At least he's honest!

PalsPal

How was this not posted before :D ?

Barrett Sallee
Barrett Sallee – Verified account ‏@BarrettSallee

McElwain: "The best thing that happened to Coach Saban was me getting the Colorado State job, because they got better on offense."

gator-n-buck

CJM jokes with the media all the time. His halftime and post game interviews are pretty good. He kind of reminds me of Spurrier with some of his answers but he doesn't take jabs at other programs.

mtn cur

CJM is a class act and will build a winner at florida......oh wait, he already has :rotf:

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":1em8lwx9 said:
Yes he is likable. Most coaches don't admit it when they have been encouraged to move on though. It's refreshing.

Of course you realize that he's giving his now OC props. Who do you think took over the OC job at Bama when he left, Doug Nussmeier. That's what good coaches do... :)

gator-n-buck":286ozhhz said:
CJM jokes with the media all the time. His halftime and post game interviews are pretty good. He kind of reminds me of Spurrier with some of his answers but he doesn't take jabs at other programs.

Sounds like a great guy! Maybe you should take notes! :super:

gator-n-buck

Hillbilly Hunter":2ga7rcat said:
gator-n-buck":2ga7rcat said:

Sounds like a great guy! Maybe you should take notes! :super:

I think most of us just joke around on here... :tu:

Latest posts