OU v Ohio State

Scioto

Anyone watching this exhibition of an overrated team being out coached and outplayed!?

DBU and Its coaches have been reading too many accolades. Can't cover. Can't tackle. The QB needs Harbaugh to sit his butt on the bench. Urban can't. Third and long, just punt. Going to be a long season.

Scioto

You start the second half running JK Dobbins down OU's throat. Score your only touchdown. Take the lead. Your QB can't pass. Throws rainbows into double coverage. You are a running team. You never go back to the hat works. You are down 18 with 6 mins to go and you kick a FG on 4th and goal. Urban, you have no confidence in your qb. Call Harbaugh. You need his advice.

Scioto

Yes I remember the 2014 season the blow out loss to Va Tech at home and then what happened, but that was a different team. Now all my hopes ride on the Tribe.

Scioto

That game forced me to consume far too many Tito's and blackberry Ice. Time to sleep it off. Tomorrow is another day, but I truly fear this is going to be a long season resulting in a win-loss record that only makes Gator and Vols fans happy.

bigquacks

Scioto":3q0jkpnu said:
but I truly fear this is going to be a long season resulting in a win-loss record that only makes Gator and Vols fans happy.

If the suckeyes played the Vols or Gators schedule every year, that would have a record like them or maybe worse :smash: :smash: :smash:

TreyB

bigquacks":j1wutgzt said:
Scioto":j1wutgzt said:
but I truly fear this is going to be a long season resulting in a win-loss record that only makes Gator and Vols fans happy.

If the suckeyes played the Vols or Gators schedule every year, that would have a record like them or maybe worse :smash: :smash: :smash:
:super:

Scioto

That's what's called a logical fallacy. The Buckeyes do play that schedule. They are 13-2 against Michigan the last 15 years which has beaten the Gators by a combined score of 74-24 since 2015. 74-10 if you eliminate defensive touchdowns. And like I said, the Champions of Life trophy is taken.

BamaProud

Scioto":47k1bf5h said:
That game forced me to consume far too many Tito's and blackberry Ice. Time to sleep it off. Tomorrow is another day, but I truly fear this is going to be a long season resulting in a win-loss record that only makes Gator and Vols fans happy.

Don't forget about Alabama fans.

TeamMainStreet

DCJUGd3.jpg

TeamMainStreet

Welp.

Attachments

• cdnph.upi_.comOklahoma-Sooners-Baker-Ma-ef809126b021b06bed929fc744b857ede828edd7.jpg
    cdnph.upi_.comOklahoma-Sooners-Baker-Ma-ef809126b021b06bed929fc744b857ede828edd7.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4,933

Scioto

BamaProud":8cfdk5li said:
Scioto":8cfdk5li said:

Don't forget about Alabama fans.

Alabama fans would be happy with a 9-3 season?

Scioto

BamaProud":1zbo8fcs said:

Dream on. No team, including your Tide, is going to be that dominant this year.

Season is still young. It's funny that everyone is saying the same thing about the Sooners this year that they said about the Buckeyes in early September last year.

Urban is in love with JT, but he needs to realize he is just another Tebow, not a Tebow with an arm. He either benches JT or they go to ground and pound, dink and dunk with the occasional deep ball when the D brings the safety into the box to stop the run. Have to run JK and Weber at least 40 times a game. The O line is awesome at run blocking, but only average at best pass blocking (and far below that against elite defenses). Stop trying to fix the downfield passing. JT isn't good enough and the WRs are awful. The coaching and talent evaluation at that position has been awful. Needs to fire Earle's grandson and get someone who can still recruit the 4 and 5 star WRs but rely on actual talent evaluation, not 247 or Rivals. I think the D gets fixed. Will take benching some DBs and the LBs have to dial back the aggressive play. They bit every time on OU play action, but that can be corrected.

The thing I admire most about Saban is, despite his appearances of rigidity, he is much more flexible. It will bite him at times, such as firing his OC a week before the national championship game, but he also doesn't stick with the star player or system if it isn't working.

Unfortunately, I think Urban is probably thinking the problem is the QB, the new OC, and the new QB coach haven't meshed yet. Now they play the soft part of their schedule the next three games and everything will look fixed. Then October arrives and then we are ultimately looking at an Outback Bowl appearance vs the Vols or Gators or Dawgs.

Latest posts