Original Muck Boots $52

TboneD

Wore mine Saturday for bit of a hike in on all kinds of ground to sit in my Summit for a fairly cold morning. While my feet got a little cold I'm quite happy with them because I've never had boots so light for hunting in the cold. My old Rocky Bear Claws weigh a LOT more but probably aren't much warmer at all.

TboneD

Not sure if it's a "killer" deal, but might be a nice deal if you're out killin'.

These Muck Boots are on sale at 6PM.com, which is an online shoe place that's been around quite a while. Waterproof, and appear to have a decent fleece lining. Read reviews of them on Amazon, and other than the expected random haters, seems to rate well, and offers the benefit of laces, which might be preferable to just a slip-on.

Amazon has them for about $100 on up.

Thanks again for the heads up! Maybe the deep discount was because they don't have a removable insulated sock as somewhere on the box or label suggested? I can't remember but I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out them. Good boots!

Hymie3

Yea. No removable sock but these are a great deal. I've been wearing mine for three days. Very comfortable and don't make my feet sweat and smell like the traditional mucks. I would have to recommend them for sure.

Hymie3

Thanks again for the heads up! Maybe the deep discount was because they don't have a removable insulated sock as somewhere on the box or label suggested? I can't remember but I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out them. Good boots!
My pair don't have the reflective tab on the back either to assist with pull up. Still worth it in my opinion.

Harold Money jr

I too noticed that they are probably made to tuck pant legs into. I would've thought that you'd want it the other way esp. when dealing with deep snow for which I think these are designed. I like em anyway.

TboneD

I too noticed that they are probably made to tuck pant legs into. I would've thought that you'd want it the other way esp. when dealing with deep snow for which I think these are designed. I like em anyway.
I think they're made to do either since there's a lot of adjustability with the gusset and laces. And I really like how easy it is to quickly tighten the laces up. If I'm gifted with a pair of boot insulators to wear over them on the coldest of mornings I have a pair of heavy Rocky Bear Claws that I doubt I'll ever wear again.

Gravey

Anybody near Murfreesboro need a size 11? Think I'm gonna return them. Don't like the way the tongue is but otherwise think they'd be good. Will be heading up 840, 109, and 65 Monday toward Bowling Green and then east to Morehead before returning Tuesday if that helps at all. Otherwise I'll send them back.

FLTENNHUNTER1

Wore mine for about another hour today in the house. Can't get past the tongue issue. Sending them back Monday. Too bad I did like the boots.

Gravey

Try tucking the tongue in. I did and it seemed to work and be comfortable.
I did and the edge of the tongue was sticking my shin. I really like them but that is driving me nuts.
Wore mine for about another hour today in the house. Can't get past the tongue issue. Sending them back Monday. Too bad I did like the boots.
Whoever designed that was a moron. Probably why they're being sold at 75% off. Mine are going back too.